Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Spending time with my Mommy

I am hanging out with my Mommy this week (how appropriate for the week before Mother's Day!) Mom had intestinal surgery recently and is on the 2nd week of her 6 week recovery time. My Grandma came to help her out last week, and I am over this week to help her with the housework. She's recovering very well though. She's not bedridden like I thought she would be. She's actually supposed to get up and walking occasionally during the day. She's not supposed to lift anything over 10 pounds though, and she is supposed to get rest. So I am doing the laundry, cooking, vacuuming, etc.

Anyway, we are going to a birthday dinner for one of my parents' friends tonight, and Mom needed to make a card...(since she is the Queen of Cardmaking!)

I love the design of this card she made. Simple and colorful. (and I love orange, yellow, and blue together).


Mom is trying to crank out some cards to sell at Presence on the Patio as well...


And this is what King, my parents' dog was doing while we were cardmaking...

Sorry to wake you King! :)

No comments: