Monday, September 20, 2010

Godzillaaaaaaa! RAWR!

Oh NO! Godzilla is attacking!


No wait...it's just a custom Godzilla plush I made for a fellow RNESTer.

I photographed this 8 inch little guy in front of a poster I recently bought of "The Great Wave off Kanagawa", "Hokusai's most famous print, the first in the series 36 Views of Mount Fuji" (yay for Wikipedia for making me sound like a smart art geek! )
I thought it was an apropriate background. Even though I know next-to-nothing about Godzilla...other than he's a big dinosaur-like creature of Japanese B-movies. I've never had the desire to watch any of the movies (how many Godzilla movies are there anyway?...not counting the 1998 remake.)

Wow...Wikipedia to the rescue again...there have been 28 Godzilla movies!

1 comment:

snoring solutions said...

I like it very much.Thanks for this post.