Friday, June 17, 2011

Turquoise Fabric Roses Brooch

I made this pin/brooch for my mom's friend's twin sister. Their younger sister is getting married in Venezuela next month. The wedding colors are turquoise and brown (a winning color combo in my book!) and Mandy (mom's friend's twin) wanted something to add color to her white bridesmaid dress. She saw a hair clip I had made for my mom and decided to take a look at my Etsy shop and liked my turquoise fabric rose hair clip, but she wanted a pin, and wanted more than one rose grouped together. No problem! I'm on it!

I'm really satisfied with how it turned out and actually might start offering these in the shop now. This could also be easily converted into a headband or hair clip.

(back view)

I felt the need to model it, so she could get a sense of how it will look. So I busted out my one white dress I own (besides my wedding dress) and went outside to take pictures.


I hope she likes it! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it! I also like where you positioned it on your dress... makes me think....hmmm...thank you!!! -Mandy