Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Treasury Tuesday: The Mad Man With A Box

Yes...I am a geek. I like Doctor Who. And there are more geeky, crafty people on Etsy who like Doctor Who too.


Amy: "I started to think you were just, like, a mad man with a box."
The Doctor: "Amy Pond, there's something you better understand about me 'cause it's important, and one day your life may depend on it...I am definitely a mad man with a box!"

Sadly, I can't say that I'm an old-school Doctor Who fan. My husband got me into the newer "relaunch" seasons that first came out in 2005. The 10th Doctor (David Tennant) was my "first" and favorite Doctor. Although I am liking the current Doctor, #11 (Matt Smith).

Sorry...none of this probably makes any sense if you've never seen the show. And if that's the case, my apologies (my mother is most likely rolling her eyes and Grandma probably has a quizzical look)...and just know that I'm simply a sci-fi geek.

No comments: