Thursday, July 31, 2008

My Fellow Monstermakers - FeltMistress

I'm thinking of starting a post "series" called "My Fellow Monstermakers"...highlighting makers of plush monsters that inspire me.

First up is FeltMistress. I came across FeltMistress' monsters today via Whipup.net.
Her blog is fairly new, but there's a lot more pictures of her work on her Flickr photostream. I'm loving her work! A woman after my own monster-making heart! (Even though her work is a lot more sophisticated than mine as far as the shaping goes...Most of my monsters are kind of just little pillows with arms, legs and faces).



I love the illustration-turned-plush! She is definitely talented! This fuzzy guy, "Leonard Groyle", has my vote!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I'm free most nights and weekends. Call me! two zero eight - three zero six seven! I'm free :-D You can call or text, i have unlimited text