Thursday, January 8, 2009

Art/Craft Show Op at Spot Coffee!

I just got an Etsy Convo with another offer to do an art/craft show! This one is at Spot Coffee!...and the guy said he's trying to set them up monthly! How awesome is that? Not only do I get the opportunity to sell my monsters (and maybe some of my other art too), I'll get to hang out at Spot while I'm doing it! Oddly enough, I don't even drink coffee, but they have other stufff there (I love their Spot Slush...with flavor shots of vanilla and mint, I'm also partial to Chai Lattes). Plus I just love the artsy coffee house atmosphere.


I'm very curious how their Music & Art Director found me on Etsy...if it was just doing the Shop Local search feature Etsy has, or if it has anything to do with the toy drop I did there last month. No one ever did contact The Toy Society about finding it...at least not that I know of...but I know someone had to have found it! There's no way it's still hanging on that rocking chair in the ladies restroom!

No comments: