Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy 2009...

~Yawn~ Happy New Year!
I'm little-Miss-NightOwl, so staying up usually is a breeze for me. But tonight I went to bed around 8:30 because I was feeling lousy (I've been sick this week) and was slightly disappointed that I wouldn't make it to midnight for the first time in years.

But I just happened to wake up at 11:45 pm (I love how God sometimes gives us the little things). So I was awake at midnight to "watch the ball drop", kiss my groggy hubby, wish him a happy New Year, then call my parents to wish them one as well.

Now I probably won't be able to fall back asleep until 2:00. :P

1 comment:

mamachat said...

Thanks for calling us last night. We did not hear from Adam. But got acouple of texts from Teresa. I guess they did not spend New Years together. See you soon. Get better. Love ya, mom