Thursday, March 3, 2011

Squarc the Sweater Gremlin

I'm finally back to making some monsters! I've been lining up craft shows for the Spring and realized that I need to build up my inventory again. Here is my newest creation... Squarc the Sweater Gremlin...


"Squarc is a Sweater Gremlin, made from a green and blue striped sweater. He's the kind of Sweater Gremlin that likes to eat socks...particularly green ones. So keep a close eye on him if he's ever near your sock drawer!"


* Available in my Etsy shop!

2 comments:

insurance quotes. said...

This post is very quite, and green color and blue color looking very interested. Thanks for sharing.

Susan Link said...

OMG he reminds me of on of the monsters from the Nickelodeon " The Real monsters" show. So cool.Been wanting to thank you for the tip you gave me on the organza and the burning the ends. I used a a wood burning tool on my finished hair clips that used the organza. Works great now I'm going to try it on some dollar store flowers i got for hair pieces.