Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Treasury Tuesday: Lovely Things I Can't Afford

When browsing Etsy, I sometimes find items that I like, but are WAY out of my price range. And I debate about whether I should click that "favorite" button...since I will never be able to afford it...or at least will never justify spending that kind of money on myself (admittedly, the $80 parasol isn't that bad). And I wonder if i'm just being a tease to the seller...because in all honesty, I will probably never buy the item.


That bed in the top-lefthand corner was what inspired me to make this treasury. Some of these items were already in my favorites, but in order to fill out the treasury, I actually had to go searching for some things. You'd be surprised how difficult it is to try and find items that are SO out of your price range. (and I know my mom will look at the fine art paintings and say "Come on Kira! You can do that!"...to which I will admit that I probably could, but I put them there to fill out the treasury.)

For some more lovely Etsy treasuries, go check out this week's Treasury Tuesday blog post that I just posted on the Rochester NY Etsy Street Team (RNEST) blog! My fellow RNESTers have been cranking out some really wonderful treasuries lately! Go on over and check them out!

No comments: