Sunday, May 27, 2012

Sunday Kittens

Another thing I saw and took pictures of at the farm today were kittens.  There are a lot of them, but the black kitten and white kitten are the two that caught my eye...


This black one is the one I think I'd take home if my husband would let me! He says that we can't get a second cat until we get a second dog, and I won't let us get a second dog until we can fence in the back yard.  He would allow for an "outside" cat, but I am afraid  it would either get run over or chased off by neighborhood strays.  That's why we made Terra an inside cat.  Our other friends who live in town haven't had much luck with having outdoor cats...they've either gotten run over or run away.  


Oh...why can't cats stay kittens forever?
I still love my own cat though...and she's trying to snuggle up with me right now as I type!


No comments: