Thursday, February 5, 2009

Koumpounophobia...

This video will either make you laugh...or creep you out.
Or both...



By the way, Neil Gaiman is the guy who wrote the book "Coraline" (the book upon which the movie that is coming out tomorrow is based). Guess what I'm going to be looking for to check out at the library (unless everyone else has the same idea).

Either way...I'm looking forward to seeing "Coraline". If you liked Nightmare before Christmas or Tim Burton type stuff, you'll probably like it. I've wanted to see it ever since I saw a 3D needle come at me in the teaser trailer last year when CJ and I went to see the Nightmare Before Christmas in 3D. If you click the link oabove to watch the teaser trailer (that someone obviously recorded on their cell phone in the theater...there's a better quality version here), note that collective "Whoa!" from the audience when that needle comes through the button! That happened when I saw it too! When you have those 3D glasses on, that thing looks like it's going to poke you in the eye!
I think it's cool that stop motion animation hasn't yet become a dying art due to computer animation. What a brilliant job to have! Go check out some of the other videos on Coraline.com.

No comments: