Sunday, February 15, 2009

My Valentine Gifts

This is what I discovered when I woke up yesterday morning...

This is what was in the bag...

It's a computer game I'd mentioned offhandedly to CJ that I wanted. It was an unexpected surprise. I really wasn't expecting anything...although I know he was going to do something. Some women are happy with diamond jewelry or perfume or chocolate for Valentine's Day...I'm happy with a computer game. And roses are a treat too. Fresh flowers are especially special when CJ gets them for me, since he has allergies and usually hates fresh flowers in the house. But he knows I like them sometimes, so he gets them anyway. So they mean a lot to me when he gets them.

1 comment:

na na said...

you inspired me to make my own blogspot :) I am having fun figuring out how to do things.