Friday, May 1, 2009

Pigtailed Monsters

Two firsts...both including pigtails. First of all, the first Galliwumpf with pigtails!


Next...the first Nubbin with pigtails (and eyelashes)!





The recipiant of my pigtailed Nubbin...my friend Missie. We were best friends in high school. Tonight was her bridal shower AND her birthday party. I gave her the pigtailed Nubbin for her birthday. She loved it (of course!) and then gave my business card to all her friends! And one of her friends bought a Nubbin out of my car before we left! :D

(Since I have a show tomorrow night, I kept my monsters in the car from last weekend's show rather than lugging them upstairs)

2 comments:

na na said...

OMG! that nubbin is adorable!

Melissa said...

Did I happen to mention I LOVE my nubbin?! Its soooo cuteeee!!!