Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Treasury Tuesday Special! 1/11/11

As some of you might know, I do the "Treasury Tuesday" blog posts for the Rochester NY Etsy Street Team (RNEST) blog. When I was trying to think of a good theme for this week's Etsy Treasury, I happened to look at the calender and realized that today was 1/11/11...which inspired me to make this treasury with items with ones and elevens.


Sadly, I couldn't find any RNEST members' items to put in this treasury as I'd originally planned, but I went ahead and scoured the rest of Etsy for items with ones or elevens (or 2011). And even with the thousands of sellers on Etsy to choose from, this theme was still a bit challenging. But I'd like to think I ultimately succeeded in making a cohesive, aesthetically-pleasing treasury.

Click here if you want to see today's "official" RNEST Treasury Tuesday post.

No comments: