Monday, June 23, 2008

Church at "the Farm"

CJ and I had church at "the Farm" yesterday. It's so wonderful out there. No traffic noise...no screaming neighbors...and the only gunshots you might hear are hunters (and not "gangta's"). We read and discussed the book of James, had dinner picnic-style on "the island" in the middle of the pond, and generally just enjoyed the great outdoors and the beauty of God's creation.
My husband...the child magnet!...or as we call him "the baby whisperer".

Kim's sisters, Rachel and Tricia, ready for a nap after dinner.

Karl fishin' with the kids (I love how they all happen to be color coordinated!)

Buggy holding a fish his daddy caught.

Lydia swimming in the pond. (I promised the kids that next week I'd bring my swimsuit so I could go swimming with them.)

No comments: