Sunday, August 26, 2012

Adam & Nicole's Wedding: Pre-Ceremony

I took SO many pictures yesterday!  It's hard to decide which ones to post!  I think I'm going to have to do separate posts for each section of the wedding instead of one HUGE blog post.  This entry is pictures from before the ceremony...

Nicole's tank top she was wearing as she was getting her hair and makeup done.


Mom helping the bridesmaids put on their shoes.

(left to right)
Nicole's grandma, my and Adam's grandma, and Nicole's Mom. 

 The grandmas becoming friends!
 The bride in her beautiful dress!

 Nicole giving my mom a Pandora charm bracelet...and both of them trying not to cry!
 The signifigance of the beads: Love and Faith, Wedding colors, Little Boy, Daughter/Mother Hearts. Service to her Country (Mom was in the Air Force before I was born), and a Snake (referencing a snake ring my dad has always worn and Adam wears one as well...the ring is in reference to a song Dad used to sing in church about a Bible story about Moses and the Israelites in the wilderness).

Adam and our parents.

 Me and my "little" brother. (Contrary to popular belief, I am the older one!)

Not many pictures of me...since I was behind the camera most of the time.  I'm sure there will be more once the professional's photos are available.  I feel bad because I have no pictures of my husband either.  I have no good excuse for that one.  Again though...I know the professional photographer got pictures of him.

No comments: