Thursday, August 23, 2012

Packing for the Poconos

~Sigh~ I hate packing...

But at least my packing looks pretty!

 I also had to wrap the wedding present.


 Terra decided to jump in my suitcase before I started packing.  I'm not sure how to break it to her that she's not coming with us! (Don't worry though!...She won't starve.  I have a friend coming over to feed her while we're gone.)

At one point I walked by a pile of pillows and blankets left on the TV room floor from when I babysat my friend's kids the other night, and Luna was almost camouflaged!

A few minutes later, I walked by and the animals had switched!


Then Luna demanded that I take a break from packing to play with her!

I have just about everything packed now.  I suppose I better get back to it! (have I mentioned that I hate packing?)

No comments: