Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Treasury Tuesday: Recent Favorites (August 2012)

Every so often I make a treasury of items taken straight from my Etsy favorites list.  Here's the one I did for August.  I think I should try and do one every month!  I'd just have to try and make a point to favorite new items!

(This treasury features my good friend, kaseyAjohnson, and fellow RNESTer, Papersaurus!)

I am often amazed how pretty and coordinated my "recent favorites" treasuries end up looking, considering I just put them in the same order they are in on my favorites list (with a few omissions, simply becasue I often favorite multipe items from one shop and I don't like to have 2 items from the same shop in one treasury). 


You can check out this week's Treasury Tuesday post on the RNEST blog for more Etsy Treasuries!

1 comment:

Kasey Johnson said...

Thanks for featuring my "battle" print!