Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Moonflower Handcrafted Gallery

I recently received a consignment offer via Etsy Conversations from Brandi of Moonflower Handcrafted Gallery. I went over there today and...it's official! I am now officially selling my monsters in a real live shop!

There was another girl named Carla at the shop tonight helping Brandi set up things. She does cute applique on recycled sweaters and turns them into adorable hats, shirts and other sweet things to dress your wee ones in. Here is a blog I found of another fellow crafter who is also selling her wares at the shop.

The grand opening will be on Thursday, December 4th. 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm. Come and show us some love!
Moonflower Handcrafted Gallery


My sweater monsters are just one of the things I've contributed. I'll probably contribute more after the craft show this weekend.


No comments: