Friday, May 6, 2011

Etsy Favorite Friday!: AbbyTryAgain Photography

I met Abby of AbbyTryAgain at her booth at the Second Storie show a few years ago. I remember how nice she was because she was out of business cards and so she just gave me a mini print and wrote her info on the back. (I think I've talked about her before).
She uses vintage film cameras that she buys at thrift stores. In this age of digital photography, there is something special about photos taken with actual film.

She had a giveaway on her blog awhile back and one of the prizes was the print shown above of the vintage wooden spools of thread. (I blame this photo for sparking my current obsession with vintage spools and photos of vintage spools.) I didn't win the giveaway, but I went and bought a 8x10 print from her Etsy shop.

I think this vintage pincushions print is the next one on my wish list.

No comments: