Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Treasury Tuesday: Snap!

Happy Treasury Tuesday! I'm not sure I'd consider myself an actual "photographer" (yet), but I love taking pictures (as you may have noticed)...and thought I'd make a treasury paying homage to the magical little box that lets us capture those little snippets of life...




And a Random Etsy Treasury...


I happened to catch this treasury that made the front page of Etsy yesterday. It seemed so appropriate after a day like yesterday that was perfect for campfires and s'mores! (yes...we made s'mores last night at a friend's house!) Many a time did I catch the scent of wood fire yesterday. It also makes me miss the Adirondacks...~sigh~.

As always...be sure you go check out the Treasury Tuesday post I write over on the RNEST blog and go see more treasuries that feature some of my awesome fellow RNEST members! (if you don't, you're missing out!)

No comments: