Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Lilac Festival 2011: Part 5 (Hair Accessories)

Mom and I love these hair clips! We buy one almost every year! This year was the first year I didn't buy one, because I have all the sizes I need now. These are great, because the stick is attached, so you can't lose it!


These ladies always remember us from previous years. We see them every year, sometimes twice a year, since they go to the Remsen Barn Festival as well! They love us, since we're good advertising for them when we hang around the booth! We always joke that I should just hang out all day at the booth and help them demonstrate their product. Since I have such long, thick hair, it's good for demonstrating just how much hair the clips can hold. You always need to get a smaller size than you think you'll need. These things can hold a lot of hair! I tried their largest one (the extra-large size) and put my hair up in a bun with it, and it was still a little loose! I usually use the small or extra small size to put the sides of my hair up. I've had photos of them in previous posts. The photo above is Mom wearing either a large or a medium.

These are the only photos I took at the craft show at the Lilac Festival. When I'm shopping, I'm too busy having fun and don't think of taking pictures! Plus, I know some people can be weird about people taking pictures of their work or their booth, due to the fear of copycats.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Do you remember the name of the barrettes or business name? I bought one a couple yrs ago and would like more. Thanks for any help..been trying to search on google (how I found your blog) and etsy etc.

Unknown said...

Do you remember the name of the barrettes or business name? I bought one a couple yrs ago and would like more. Thanks for any help..been trying to search on google (how I found your blog) and etsy etc.